Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hoop Tuesday, TV Thursday

Hello lovely people,

We're hooping tonight and every Tuesday through February, from 6:30 to 7:30 pm at the Union Project, at the corner of Stanton and Negley. I can't wait to see you all. Please bring $5 to help pay for space and hoops.

Our Media Debut: This Thursday, January 14, tune in to WQED's OnQ! TV Magazine at 7:30 pm to see a segment on our very own Hoop Union Tuesdays! WQED's Pierina Morelli came to a jam last fall and talked with several hoopers for the segment "Hoola Jam." If anybody has the technology, can you please record it for me? I don't have a TV.

Big thanks to Gwen from Zumba for hooping-in for me last Tuesday -- I got a a galloping crud and could not be there, but Gwen, Ellen, Beth, and Amanda kept things going in my absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment